Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups peeled, deveined cooked Shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 1 small Onion, minced
- 1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil
- Juice of three limes
- salt and ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 large avocados, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded, deveined, and finely chopped
- whole Shrimp to garnish (optional)
- cilantro for garnish (optional)
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.