- 500g of fresh tuna in 4 steaks
- 1 lime, juice only
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbspoon of tarragon, minced
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 2 tbsp lowfat plain yogurt
- Prepare a marinade with the olive oil, the balsamic vinegar, the juice of the lime, the oregano and the minced tarragon.
- Marinate the tuna steaks for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill. Grill the tuna steaks on high for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Lower the heat and cook until desired, about 10 minutes.
- Serve the tuna steaks immediately with the marinade mixed with the yogurt and some salad or steamed vegetables.
Nutritional info Edit
Calories 300, Protein 39g, Fat 6 g, Sat Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 23 mg, Fiber 1g, Sodium 470 mg