- 16 oz (1 can) kidney beans, rinsed well or 16 oz (1 can) pinto beans, rinsed well
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 tsp dill pickle, grated
- 2 tsp onion, grated
- 1 egg white, hard-cooked, chopped finely
- romaine lettuce leaves
- ¼ cup Anchovy Yogurt Dressing
- Mix first 5 ingredients together lightly.
- Arrange on lettuce leaves and top with a spoonful of dressing.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchanges per serving: 1 starch/bread exchange + ½ fat exchange
- cal: 99; cho: 2 mg; car: 15g; pro: 5g; sod: 200 mg; fat: 3g;
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.