by user Marnie
1. Pre-heat oven 375 degrees F.
2. Cook noodles according to box instructions.
3. Slice Velveeta cheese into cubes.
4. Once noodles have cooked, drain the water.
5. In a casserole dish, layer ½ the noodles, ½ the cubes of Velveta cheese, ½ the salsa, and ½ the chicken. Repeat for 2nd layer.
6.Cook in heated oven for about 20 minutes and then stir. You should see some chunks of cheese, but mostly the consistency should be melted.
7. Return to the oven for about 15 minutes.
8. Remove, stir, and let sit for about 5 minutes.
10. Serve with French bread as a side.11. Enjoy!