Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Mrs. William H. Baskin
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1½ cups half and half
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- chopped pecans
- Bring brown sugar, white sugar and half and half to a boil and add butter.
- Cook until soft ball stage is reached, remove form heat and let cool.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Beat until thick enough to coat marshmallows.
- Put marshmallow on ice pick and dip in caramel candy, then drop in bowl of chopped pecans and turn until the whole marshmallow is coated.
- Drop on buttered platter until dry.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.