- bananas, kiwis, oranges, grapefruit, watermelons, pineapple, fresh or in tin and Apples, grapes, strawberries
- old rum
- Take exotic fruits ( bananas, kiwis, oranges, grapefruit, watermelons, pineapple, fresh or in tin ) and Apples, grapes, strawberries.
- Peel the fruit.
- Cut it in cubes.
- Place it in a bowl (with the juice of the fruit).
- Sprinkle with old rum.
- Mix it.
- Cover the bowl with aluminium paper.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for one hour.
- Serve very cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.