Here's an easy and tasty way to cook pork chops using the slow cooker.
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork chops
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- 1/2 soup can water
- Corn or vegetable oil, if desired (use this if browning the chops in regular skillet. You don't need this if you are using a nonstick skillet.)
- Spray a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove pork chops from package and add to hot skillet.
- Brown pork chops on both sides. They do not need to be fully cooked just browned.
- Spray a slow cooker container with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add browned pork chops.
- Season with salt and pepper. Go easy on the salt as the bouillon granules will add plenty of salt to the dish.
- Season with a bit of garlic and onion powders.
- Stir soup and add to pork chops in slow cooker vessel.
- Add chicken broth granules.
- Add half soup can of water.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until the pork chops are tender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.