- ½ kg potatoes, cut vertically into long and thin pieces (like French fries)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- ½ tbsp chili powder
- Soak the pieces in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add coriander powder, chili powder and salt.
- Stir it properly to make a paste.
- Now add the potato pieces and mix well in the paste.
- Transfer and scatter to a greased plate.
- Place them in an oven at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Turn them when you are half way through.
- Serve them as a side dish by inserting to tooth-picks with tomato ketchup.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.