Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 7 Servings
- 10 medium potatoes, peeled
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 large onion, chopped, red, white, or yellow only
- butter, melted
- In a large soup pot, boil the potatoes.
- Drain, season, and mash the potatoes.
- Add the sour cream, cream cheese, and onion and mix thoroughly.
- Place in a 2 quart casserole dish and allow to cool.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours. Top with melted butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in a 350° F oven for 30 minutes. Serve warm and plain or with any vegetable, side dish, main dish, or appetizer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.