Recipe courtesy of Bal Bhadra Singh, Corporate Master Chef at Bandhani Restaurant at The Pride Hotel, Ahmedabad.
- Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- See also Gujarat on a platter - mouth-watering recipes...
- 100 g masoor dal
- 50 g rajma
- 100 g onion
- 50g ghee
- 100 g chopped tomatoes
- 50 g garlic
- 25 g green chillies
- 10 g red chilli powder
- 20 g chilli paste
- 3 g turmeric
- 10 g coriander powder
- Wash masoor and rajma properly, soak overnight and cook well.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- After a little while, add the hing, garlic, onion, chilli paste, tomatoes, green chillies, coriander powder, chilli powder and turmeric, and stir-fry it.
- Then add dal and cook till well done.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.