- 2 lbs fish filet (e.g. trout)
- large onion (diced into cubes)
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons masala powder (curry powder)
- 2 – 3 tablespoons ketchup
- sunflower oil
- 1 – 2 hot peppers
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- First, fry the fish filet in the usual way.
- Heat the oil and add the diced onion and chopped garlic.
- Fry this until the onion and garlic are glazed.
- Add now the masala powder, under stirring.
- Immediately after this:.
- Add the fried fish filet, hot peppers (optional), some water (1 cup), sugar and salt (to taste).
- Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.