- 5/8 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup ruhubarb jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 10 inch round cake pan.
- Place butter or margarine, brown sugar, flour, oatmeal, coconut, egg and baking soda in a bowl and mix well.
- Put 2/3 of the batter in the prepared pan then spread the rhubarb jam over it. Pat the remaining dough over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 45 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.