- 1 veggie burger, baked, fried, barbequed or grilled
- 1 whole Wheat roll, cut in half
- 1 thick round slice of fresh pineapple
- 2 tbsp sliced water chestnuts
- sprinkling of sliced and toasted almonds
- 1 tbsp fresh Apple sauce
- 1 tbsp vegan Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard (or other prepared mustard)
- shredded lettuce or sprouts
- Spread one half of the roll with the mayo, the other half with the mustard. Place the burger on the bottom half, and top with the pineapple, water chestnuts and a dollop of the Apple sauce. Sprinkle with the toasted almonds and top with the shredded lettuce or sprouts. Place the top half of the roll on it, and sit down to eat!
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.