- ½ liter water
- 1½ tbsp corn flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tsp vegetable oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Mix the egg yolk with salt, pepper and mustard.
- Mix in the corn flour and as much as the water as is necessary to get a smooth paste.
- Pour this paste into the rest of the water that you have brought to the boil and bring back to the boil.
- Take off the heat and mix in the vegetable oil.
- Leave to cool and use as mayonnaise.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.