In Romanian: Mazurka I
- 8 eggs
- 14 oz / 400 g confectioner's sugar
- 14 oz / 400 g flour
- 2 cups sliced walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Beat the sugar with the yolks added one by one, add flour, walnuts and raisins and the whipped egg whites at the end.
- Mix gently and pour everything in a rectangular pan covered with buttered paper.
- Bake at medium heat.
- When done, invert onto a wooden cutting board, cover with a cloth and let cool.
- After that, cut into squares or diamonds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.