- 2 kg carps or eels
- 200 g onions
- 100 g djanssan
- 1 tomato
- peanut oil
- 50g mbongo spices
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop the onions, garlic, tomato and djanssan.
- Wash, trim and cut the in steaks.
- Place the in a large pot and pour all the ingredients, together with the spices of mbongo and some water.
- Mix thoroughly
- Put in a casserole, pour the peanut oil and then cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Check the consistency of the sauce. If too thick, add some water to dilute.
- Serve hot
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.