Serves: 4 - 5 with vegetables & or potatoes
- ⅔ cup dried breadcrumbs, soaked in
- 1 cup milk
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Tony's creole seasoning
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 pkg onion soup mix
- 1 tsp A1 steak sauce
- ½ teaspoon sage
Glaze[edit | edit source]
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Saute' onions and peppers
- Combine all meatloaf ingredients.
- Place on shallow pan or in loaf pan ( coat pan with non-stick spray)
- Top with 3/4 of glaze.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes
- Top with remaining glaze, bake 10-15 min more (or until middle is not pink)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.