- 1 yellow onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 stick celery
- 1 Italian pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 potatoes
- 1 can (6 – 8 oz) tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 cups hot water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil (optionally)
- Cut the meat into 2" pieces.
- Put in the saucepan with the salt, cover and cook on the top of the range at medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- At this point you can add the oil.
- Meanwhile, peel onion and carrot and chop them finely.
- Add to meat and stir.
- Slice celery and green pepper, add and stir.
- In 5 minutes, add paprika, stir, add water.
- Cover and cook ½ hour.
- Meanwhile peel potatoes and cut them into cubes.
- Add to meat, cook 15 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, cook 5 minutes.
- Add parsley.
- Switch off the oven, let stay on it for 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.