This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Williams Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 layer raw potatoes sliced
- 1 layer white onions
- 1 layer bacon strips uncooked
- 1 layer celery sliced
- 1 layer carrot
- 1 layer small meatballs uncooked
- 1 layer cheese slices
- 3 tablespoons rice uncooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- Butter sides of baking dish and layer ingredients in layers.
- Mix soup and milk and pour over all.
- Bake at 350°F for 90 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.