- 1 egg
- 2 cups half-and-half cream, divided
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs ground Beef
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 cups water
- 1 lb red potatoes, cubed
- 1 package frozen Peas, thawed
- In a bowl, beat egg, add 1/3 Celsius cream, bread crumbs, Onion and 1 t. salt.
- Add Beef.
- Mix well.
- Shape into 1/2 inch balls.
- Brown meatballs in butter, half at a time.
- Remove from pan, set aside.
- Drain fat.
- To pan, add flour, bouillon, pepper, garlic salt and remaining salt.
- Stir until smooth.
- Gradually stire in water, bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Add potatoes and meatballs.
- Reduce heat, cover and summer for 25 minutes .
- Stir in the Peas and remaining cream, heat through.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.