- 3 kg of lamb (shoulder or leg of lamb)
- 1 soup spoonful of sweet red pepper
- 1/4 coffee spoonful of hot red pepper
- 1 coffee spoonful of cumin
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 1 soup spoonful of lemon juice
- 50 g of smelted butter
- 5 soup spoonful of olive oil
- 1 glass of water
- Clean and drain the meat, mix the ingredients in the previous order, except for water which will be used to water the meat.
- Remove the skin when necessary, Tap deeply the fleshy places, mass the meat with that mixture, leave it impregnate if possible for 2 hours.
- Pour water in the oven plate, place the fleshy side of the meat in the plate of the oven, using a little fire for a long cooking of 2 hours, every 1/4 an hour, water the meat with it's own juice, add water if necessary, when almost cooked, return the meat to cook the other side.
- Serve hot either the met in complete or in individual plates with salad leaves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.