- 2 large sweet red peppers
- 2 large onions
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 small hot pepper
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- 3 T. olive oil
- 1 t oregano
- 1 7 oz. can of Tuna
- 2 oz crumbled feta Cheese
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Grill the peppers, tomatoes and onions in a hot oven approximately 400 degrees.
- Turn them once during this process.
- Grill them until they are soft.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Remove the seeds from the peppers.
- Dice all of the cooked vegetables into small pieces.
- Place the vegetables on a flat serving platter.
- Stir in gently the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano and the salt and pepper.
- Best way to eat:Spread the Tuna and hard boiled eggs over top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.