- 12 oz boneless beef top round steak, cut ¾ inch thick
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow summer squash, halved lengthwise, cut diagonally
- 2 cup broccoli flowerettes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomato, halved
- ⅓ cup non-fat Italian salad dressing
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 6 oz fettucine, cooked and drained
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Trim fat from beef. Thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
- Spray a wok or large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat.
- Stir-fry garlic for 15 seconds.
- Add squash and broccoli and stir-fry for 3 – 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from wok.
- Add oil to wok, then add beef and stir-fry 3 – 4 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Return vegetables to wok.
- Add cherry tomato halves, salad dressing and green onions.
- Toss to mix.
- Cover to heat through.
- Serve over hot pasta, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.