- 2/3 lbs ( 2 medium) potatoes, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 4 oz Mushrooms, halved
- 4 oz green beans, halved, and steamed until crisp-tender
- 2 boned and skinned Chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- halved cherry tomatoes, for garnish
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon-style mustard
- 2 tsp minced fresh tarragon
- 3/4 tsp dried tarragon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp each Sugar and salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat cook potatoes, covered, in 2 inches boiling water until tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, make vinaigrette:
- In bowl whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients.
- Place potatoes, Mushrooms and beans in separate piles in large shallow dish;
- Drizzle with 1/3 cup of the vinaigrette to coat.
- Cover; let stand 15 minutes. Heat broiler.
- Meanwhile, in bowl add Chicken to the remaining vinaigrette; cover and let stand 15 minutes.
- Remove Chicken from vinaigrette (discard vinaigrette);
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source about 8 minutes until juices run clear when Chicken is pierced, turning once.
- To serve, slick Chicken breasts and arrange on 4 plates with potatoes, Mushrooms and beans, dividing equally.
- Sprinkle with Onion and garnish with cherry tomatoes.
Contributed by Edit
Courtesy of the United States Potato Board.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.