- 2 packages (6-ounces each) ready-pac baby spinach
- 1 small red onion sliced into rings
- 2 cans (11-ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ⅓ cups purchased basil pesto
- ⅓ cups white wine (or apple juice)
- 3 cups halved cherry or grape tomatoes (red and/or yellow)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 California avocados, peeled, pitted and each cut into 10 wedges
- optional: chopped fresh cilantro and/or whole pepperoncini peppers (taken from jar)
- Divide spinach between four individual serving dishes.
- Sprinkle each with onion rings, oranges and walnuts.
- To make vinaigrette, whisk together pesto and wine until combined.
- Place tomatoes and feta cheese in bowl; drizzle with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Place a portion of tomato mixture in the center of each salad.
- Lay five avocado wedges in a star pattern around tomato mixture.
- If desired, sprinkle salad with chopped cilantro and garnish with pepperoncinipeppers.
- Serve remaining vinaigrette on the side.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.