Makes 6 servings.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1½ cup chicken broth
- 1½ cup grated Asiago cheese
- ¾ cup chopped Kalamata == Directions ==
- Melt butter in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook until onions begin to brown (about 8 minutes).
- Add rice; stir to coat.
- Add chicken broth, bring to a simmer and cover; cook 20–25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat, fluff with fork.
- Add cheese and ; stir until cheese is melted. Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.