- 1 lb. extra-firm tofu, drained and cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1½ tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp coarse (kosher) salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp herbes de Provence
- 3 clementines or small seedless oranges
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 small fennel bulbs, halved, cored and cut into very thin strips
- ¼ cup good-quality olives, such as kalamata
- Make grilled tofu: prepare grill.
- Sprinkle tofu with lemon juice, salt and pepper, then brush with oil.
- Place on grill and cook until grill marks appear, turning once, about 6 minutes per side.
- Transfer to cutting board and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Sprinkle with herbes de Provence and set aside.
- Squeeze juice from 1 clementine into large bowl.
- Whisk in oil, parsley and lemon juice; season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Peel and section remaining clementines; add to vinaigrette in bowl along with fennel strips, and grilled tofu cubes.
- Toss gently to combine and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.