Description[edit | edit source]
Makes 6 servings.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 medium red onion, vertically sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 14-1/2 ounce can diced tomates, drained
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 2-1/4 ounce can ripe olives, drained
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions[edit | edit source]
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add Shrimp and red pepper flakes. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until Shrimp are opaque. Remove from skillet; keep warm. Add Onion, garlic and oregano. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or until Onion is tender. Add reserved Shrimp, tomatoes, rice and . salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.