- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup onion thinly sliced
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1½ tsp dried oregano crushed
- 1 tsp dried mint crushed
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 cup eggplant peeled and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 cup green pepper seeded and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 medium tomato 
- 1 tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
- In large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, sauté turkey, onion, garlic, oregano, mint, salt and pepper for 5 to 6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Remove turkey mixture from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet, over medium-high heat, saute eggplant and green pepper in oil 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Combine turkey mixture with vegetable mixture.
- Stir in sugar and tomato.
- Cook mixture, over medium-high heat, 4 to 5 minutes or until heated throughout.
- To serve, top turkey mixture with feta cheese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.