Packet up these veggies and take them out to the grill. The secret to crisp tender Mediterranean Vegetables is adding a few ice cubes to the packet before grilling for just the right amount of moisture.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From: Reynold's Kitchens
- Number of Servings: 4
- 1 sheet (18x24-inches) Reynold's wrap heavy duty aluminum foil
- 1 pkg (16oz) Mann′s Vegetable Medley or Broccoli Wokly
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or basil
- salt and pepper
- 2 ice cubes
- balsamic vinegar
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place sheet of Reynold's wrap heavy duty aluminum foil on counter; set aside.
- Open Mann′s Vegetable Medley; set aside.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Add vegetables; toss to coat evenly.
- Center vegetables on foil sheet.
- Add ice cubes.
- Bring up foil sides.
- Double fold top and ends to seal making one large packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Grill covered 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar just before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
- 57 Calories | 2g Fat | 22% Calories from Fat | 34mg Sodium | 1g Carbs | 3g Fiber | 3g Protein | 4g Sugar
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.