A Classic Mamak stir fry. Lots of fresh vegetables, a little minced mutton and high heat. The result? A dish with just a touch of the desired flavourful burnt. Served with a side dish of fresh cucumber and tomato sauce ... hmm ... heavenly!!!
- sliced green chillies
- freshly ground red chili paste or hot chili sauce
- tomato sauce
- quartered tomatoes
- boiled and diced potatoes
- minced mutton
- sliced onion
- bean sprouts
- finely sliced cabbage
- yellow noodle (oil noodle)
- Heat oil and fry onion well, add minced mutton, tomatoes, potatoes and cabbage.
- Next, throw in noodles and bean sprouts and fry for a short while.
- Throw in green chillies, red chile and fry briefly.
- In the center of the wok, heat oil, and put in the eggs, scramble and mix with noodles thoroughly.
- Season with msg, salt, sugar, tomato sauce and chile sauce.
- Served with sliced cucumber and tomato sauce.
- Best eaten with mama teh!! enjoy!.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.