- 1kg flour,
- 3 eggs,
- 1/2 kg yogurt,
- 10g yeast or 1 tsp of baking soda,
- 1 cupful water,
- 1/2 tsp salt,
- 1 cupful sunflower oil
- Beat eggs and yogurt together with the water and yeast or baking soda diluted in some cold water. # Prepare a soft dough and let stand for 1 hour.
- Then roll into a sheet and cut out circles with a teacup.
- Fry in plenty of oil until a reddish hue is obtained.
- Serve with powdered sugar, jam or Cheese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.