- Put the eggplants in the oven, and cook until they feel very soft(about 40 minutes in a normal oven).
- Using a sharp knife, slice in half, and using a spoon, remove the inside 'meat' and place in a bowl.
- If the eggplants are well done, the inside should come out very easily.
- Put the garlic cloves in a garlic press and spread the garlic on top of the eggplant.
- Using a fork, start mixing the garlic and the eggplants together, and spread the oil a little at a time.
- When the oil is absorbed, the salad is ready.
- Put in a fridge to cool and serve with sprinkled parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.