It is not sloppy wet like so many others out there. However, this recipe can be served wet too.
- 5 lbs chicken legs or chicken wings (tips removed)
- 2 (6 ounce) bottles Bruce's hot sauce (or your favorite brand)
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ⅓ cup Italian salad dressing, not creamy
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- Broil chicken until done and is a nice golden crispy brown.
- Mix up sauce while chicken is cooking.
- Once chicken is done, dip each piece of chicken into sauce and return to broiler.
- Allow sauce to become a bit dry being careful not to burn.
- Dip each piece of chicken in sauce again and put under broiler one more time making sure to put opposite side up.
- Eat with chicken flavored noodles and a veggie for a complete meal, or do as we do and pig out without anything else.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.