- 3 small cantaloupes, halved and seeded
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- ¾ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup kirsch (cherry liqueur) or orange juice
- Using small end of melon baller, scoop balls of flesh from cantaloupe halves, leaving about ¼-inch-thick shell.
- In medium bowl, combine melon balls, strawberries, blueberries and kirsch and toss gently.
- Cut thin slice from outside bottom of each cantaloupe shell so it sits securely.
- Divide fruit mixture among shells.
- Serve right away or cover and chill up to 1 hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.