This recipe comes from Montréal, Québec. You may never go back to the jarred stuff after this.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced medium
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced medium
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced medium
- 1 cup cantaloupe, diced medium
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, finely minced
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley, finely minced
- In a medium bowl place all of the ingredients and toss them together.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate the salsa for 1 hour before serving it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.