Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Honeydew melon
- 16 slices of prosciuto
- 10 ounces (about 1 bag) of lettuce. I prefer the peppery flavor of arugula.
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- Slice melon into 8 slices and place onto serving plate
- In a small bowl mix together the vinegar, honey and mustard, then slowly incorporate olive oil
- Toast pine nuts in a small sauce pan over medium heat until golden brown
- Toss lettuce with dressing
- Place lettuce, prosciuto and pine nuts on top of the melon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.