- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 California avocado, seeded, peeled and mashed
- assorted fresh (honey dew, watermelon, Crenshaw, casaba, cantaloupe), seeded, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- Blend all ingredients except in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Cover dip with plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 hour.
- To serve, spoon dip into small serving bowl and surround with pieces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.