- 1 lb. ground Beef
- 1 c. (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 c. (4 oz.) shredded Monterey jack Cheese
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 c. bottled green taco or enchilada sauce
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- tortilla chips (optional)
- Cook and stir Beef in large skillet over med. high heat until Beef loses pink color.
- Pour off drippings. Stir in cheeses, chilies, taco sauce and eggs.
- Transfer mixture to 8x8" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 F. 35 ot 40 mins. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean and top is golden brown.
- Cool in pan 15 mins.Cut into 36 squares.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Makes 36 appetizers.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.