Source: This Mexican Food website
- 2 lbs of clam
- 2 large peeled and minced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of parsley
- 2 tbsp of minced onion
- 2 green peppers
- 1 tbsp of coriander
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 cups of cold water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the clam and place in a saucepan with shell and all.
- Cover with the tomato, coriander, onion, pepper and parsley (everything minced).
- Add the olive oil and water.
- Season them with salt and pepper.
- Cover the saucepan and simmer until the clams open and the sauce thickens.
- Serve in their shell.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.