Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 1 x 10 ounce package frozen whole kernel corn
- ¼ cup chopped green pepper
- ¼ cup chopped sweet red pepper
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup reduced-calorie soft-style cream cheese
- ½ x 4 ounce can (¼ cup) diced green chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- In a medium saucepan combine corn, green pepper, red pepper, celery, and ½ cup water.
- Cook about 5 minutes or till corn is tender.
- Stir in cream cheese, chili peppers, milk, ¼ teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
- Heat through.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.