Makes 9 servings, each 8 oz.
- 2¾ cups non-fat dry milk powder
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup powdered sugar substitute — not aspartame, it loses sweetness when heated
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- For cocoa mix, in a storage container combine dry milk powder, cocoa powder, sugar substitute and cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Cover and store in a cool, dry place up to 8 weeks.
- For each serving, place ⅓ cup of the cocoa mix in a mug.
- Add ⅔ cup boiling water; stir to mix.
Nutritional information Edit
1 serving = 113 calories, 8 g protein, 14 g carbohydrate, 4 g total fat, 2 g saturated fat, 4 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 413 mg potassium
- 1 milk exchange, ½ fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.