For party lovers! Serve up a savory Mexican treat with this antipasto. Make the antipasto tastier by replacing the canned chillies, jalapeños, and black olives and accompanying any meal.
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- garlic salt to taste
- 1 large ripe Genuine California avocado, mashed
- ¼ tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 4-ounce can diced green chilies or (2 cups diced red chilies)
- 1 4-ounce can chopped green jalapeños or (1 cup chopped jalapeños)
- 1 4-ounce can sliced black olives or (2 cups sliced black olives)
- 5 slices bacon, cooked crisp, then crumbled
- 4 to 5 finely chopped green onions
- 1 jar taco sauce, mild, medium or hot, to taste
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Whip together cream cheese, sour cream and garlic salt and spread evenly in a 9-inch glass pie dish.
- Mash avocado then add lemon juice. Mix well.
- Combine with chilies, jalapenos and tomatoes and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle on bacon and green onion.
- Spread the jar of taco sauce over to completely cover.
- Sprinkle finely shredded Cheddar evenly over as the last layer. Serve with nacho or corn chips.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.