- 1 cup Plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup Low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted margarine
- 1 Minced garlic clove
- 2 Tbsp Chopped green chilies
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp Ground black pepper
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Stir well before serving.
- Turn into serving bowl Serve with assorted fresh vegetables.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.