Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: about 8 servings
- 1½ pounds chicken breasts, no skin, no bone
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic — minced
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 cup hot water
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups half and half — or light cream
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese — shredded
- 16 ounces cream-style corn
- 4 ounces canned chopped green chiles — undrained
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce — or to taste
- 1 medium tomato — chopped
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- In a dutch oven, brown chicken, onion, and garlic in butter until chicken is no longer pink.
- Dissolve bouillon in hot water.
- Add to pan along with cumin; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cream, cheese, corn, chilies, and hot pepper sauce.
- Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Stir in tomato.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.