- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 2 16 oz. cans corn drained
- 2 4oz. cans green chilis not drained
- Melt cream cheese, butter, garlic salt and milk over low heat, add corn & green chillis & mix well.
- Pour in caserole dish bake at 350 degrees for 20 or 25 minutes, 1 or 2 court caserole dish will do.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.