- 4 C. fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 C. chopped Onion
- 2 T. butter
- 2 T. flour
- 2 C. chicken broth
- 2 C. milk or cream
- 1 C. grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chilies
- 1/2 C. crumpled crisp Bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- tortilla chips
- Saute corn and Onion in butter. Cook over medium heat until Onion has softened.
- Stir in flour.
- Gradually add in broth and milk and stir until thickened.
- Do not let boil.
- Stir in Cheddar Cheese and green chilies.
- Cook until Cheese melts over low heat.
- To serve, add 4 or 5 tortilla chips and sprinkle with Bacon.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.