Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Cuisine at Home Magazine
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Makes: 3 Cups
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1 cup jicama, peeled, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, minced
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- juice of 1 lime
- pinch salt and sugar
- cilantro leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl; let stand at least 5 minutes.
- If waiting longer than that, add the cilantro just before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ½ cup serving:
- 33 Calories | 4% Calories from Fat | 0g Total Fat | 24mg Sodium | 8g Carbs | 2g Fiber
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.