- 4 slices Bacon, diced
- 1 medium Onion, finely chopped
- 6 to 8 medium ripe tomatoes, peeled and chopped OR 1 can (28 oz) tomatoes with juice
- 2 T. Ortega chile salsa
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 t. each crumbled dried oregano and ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 t. Sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded jack cheese
- 6 eggs
- Finley chopped fresh coriander.
- Using a large skillet, sauté Bacon until almost crisp; drain off most of fat.
- Add Onion to pan and sauté until golden. Add tomatoes, and juice, salsa, garlic, oregano, cumin, salt, pepper and Sugar.
- Stir to break up tomatoes. Simmer uncovered until sauce is thick, about 15 minutes.
- Add Cheese and heat until melted.
- Bread eggs into sauce, cover pan and cook until set. Garnish with coriander.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.