Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: My All Recipes
- Makes 5 servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- ½ cup shredded colby cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef, and stir in the taco seasoning and tomatoes.
- Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with half the tortillas.
- Spoon the beef mixture into the dish, then top with the remaining tortillas.
- Spread salsa over the tortillas and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 450 | Total Fat: 23.8g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 866mg | Total Carbs: 34.2g | Dietary Fiber: 4.2g | Protein: 23g
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.